| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Punta Del Este in January is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 75mm (3in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Punta Del Este January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Punta Del Este, Uruguay
Punta Del Este Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Punta Del Este:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) NNW
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 400.7 kms (249 miles) WNW
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 343 kms (213.1 miles) WNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) WNW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) W
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) W
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) W
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 94.1 kms (58.5 miles) W
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Prado, Uruguay - 111.1 kms (69 miles) W
- La Plata, Argentina - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) W
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) WSW
- Dolores, Argentina - 288.9 kms (179.5 miles) WSW
- Mar Del Plata, Argentina - 399.6 kms (248.3 miles) SW